New Age Hemp can supply, label and package under your own brand, grow your consumer demographic and solidify loyalty with New Age Hemp quality approved CBD products which include; Edibles, Massage oils, Oil tinctures, Salves, Capsules, Isolate, Vape Liquids & Juices, Pain creams, Gels and custom CBD product line that compliments modern day CBD business requirements for CBD dietary supplement or food applications.
Extend CBD benefits to your existing consumer demographic
CBD Industry Today
The CBD hemp oil industry is booming. The demand is skyrocketing and the media is buzzing. In fact, Forbes Magazine estimates the CBD industry will grow to $2.1 billion dollars by 2020« that’s up 700% from 2016! So you can either watch the industry pass you by or you can “cash in” on the explosive growth by partnering with the CBD industry’s leading manufacturer.
- What is CBD? Most people are familiar, in some fashion, with THC. THC is the psychoactive ingredient found in the marijuana plant. It’s the thing that gets people high. Did you know there is another ingredient within the plant that also has remarkable health benefits too? That ingredient is CBD, or Cannabidiol, and is rapidly becoming the focus of interest in both medical research and consumer demand.
- Where Does CBD Come From? The cannabis plant (typically known as marijuana) is one source of CBD. But cannabis also contains high levels of THC, and under Federal law is an illegal drug. Here’s the good news. The cannabis plant has a cousin – its name is “HEMP”. Unlike cannabis, hemp contains little to no THC, and scientists have discovered how to extract therapeutic and medicinal CBD oil from hemp. The best part is that products produced from industrial hemp are not classified as a drug and are legal to sell in all 50 states.
- Health Benefits of CBD. The health benefits of Cannabidiol (CBD) are well established. Even CNN’s highly respected Chief Medical Correspondent, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, raves about the health benefits of CBD. The science is clear. We all have an endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS is a group of endogenous cannabinoid receptors located in the brain and throughout the central and peripheral nervous systems. CBD specifically interacts with CB1 and CB2 receptors that send signals to wake up and strengthen the immune system naturally. This is because our ECS is intricately intricately linked to our nervous system and immune system, as well as our brain and digestive system. Quality CBD is an extremely effective natural alternative treatment for many ailments and illnesses of various types.
CBD traditionally has been used for thousands of years treating different types of pain, now the medical community have only recently begun to study it again.Here are some of the possible benefits of CBD oil:
CBD oil is popular for easing pain associated with arthritis. A study in the European Journal of Pain used an animal model to see if CBD could help people with arthritis manage their pain. Researchers applied a topical gel containing CBD to rats with arthritis for 4 days. Their researchers note a significant drop in inflammation and signs of pain, without additional side effects. People using CBD oil for arthritis may find relief from their pain.
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an autoimmune disease that affects the entire body through the nerves and brain.
- Muscle spasms are one of the most common symptoms of MS. These spasms can be so great they cause constant pain in some people.
- One report found that short-term use of CBD oil could reduce the levels of spasticity a person feels. The results are modest, but many people reported a reduction in symptoms. More studies on humans are needed to verify these results.
The same report studied CBD use for general chronic pain. Researchers compiled the results of multiple systematic reviews covering dozens of trials and studies. Their research concluded that there is substantial evidence that cannabis is an effective treatment for chronic pain in adults.
A separate study in the Journal of Experimental Medicine supports these results. This research suggests that using CBD can reduce pain and inflammation.
The researchers also found that subjects were not likely to build up a tolerance to the effects of CBD, so they would not need to increase their dose continually.They noted that cannabinoids, such as CBD, could offer helpful new treatments for people with chronic pain.
Other uses include
- smoking cessation and drug withdrawal
- treating seizures and epilepsy
- anxiety treatment
- reducing some of the effects of Alzheimer’s, as shown by initial research
- antipsychotic effects on people with schizophrenia
- future applications in combating acne, type 1 diabetes, and cancer
Although more research is required to confirm some uses of CBD oil, it is shaping up as a potentially promising and versatile treatment.
Extending the benefits of CBD to your Consumer Demographic
As we see costs and expenditures for nursing home care increasing year on year (Article), as is the increase in CBD prescriptions and treatment demand, guaranteeing continuous white label/private label CBD supply has been a continuous movement for New Age Hemp.
The rotational planting, harvesting and processing of Industrial Hemp & CBD, New Age Hemp opens up opportunities to lower the cost of white label CBD supply to businesses and their consumer demographic. With complete formulation and custom specification requirements, from density to brand packaging.
CBD OIL & Dried Flower Supply Chain
White/Private Label CBD Crop Cycle